Become a Volunteer
The Organizing Committee for the Gatineau Triathlon is looking for volunteers who would like to help us ensure the event runs smoothly.
In recognition of being a volunteer during the day of the Gatineau Triathlon, we provide a technical T-shirt and a lunch.
Registrations are now open! To register, please click here.
Here is a brief summary of our needs for the event:
Friday, July 30th 2021
- 8:30 am to 1 pm - Heavy equipment installation – site assembly (carry equipment from trucks and on site like bike racks, fences, site cleanup, prepare swim course, etc.)
- 1 pm to 5 pm - Light equipment installation (setup tents, install cones, install signs and sponsor banners, etc.)
Saturday, July 31st 2021
- 6 am to 12 pm – Marking athletes, kayakers, safety for the bike course, parking supervisor, transition area security and athletes' orientation, food distribution to volunteers, water distribution, etc.
- 11 am to 5 pm – Replace volunteers along the course, dismantling the site, loading the equipment in the trucks.
- 3:30 pm to 7 pm - Dismantling the site, loading the equipment in the trucks and return equipment to storage
For more information, do not hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org