The Organizing Committee for the Gatineau Triathlon is a part of Club Espoir Triathlon Gatineau, a not-for-profit organization recognized by the city of Gatineau.
Gatineau Triathlon Mission
The Gatineau Triathlon’s mission is to promote and develop the sport of triathlon in the Outaouais region in the context of a fun event.
Gatineau Triathlon Objectives
The Gatineau Triathlon Objectives are to:
- Encourage a healthy and active lifestyle through programs that invite the population to be physically active (swimming, cycling, running) or initiate them to the sport of triathlon;
- Offer amateur athletes an opportunity to excel in the sport of triathlon;
- Support young triathletes in their development;
- Provide financial support for the Club Espoir;
- Encourage sport tourism in the Outaouais region.
Committee Members of Gatineau Triathlon
Lynda Gingras: Race Director
Christian Beaulieu : Co-Director
Gilles Piché & Gabriel Lapointe: Equipment Coordinators
Nathalie Bulliard & Laurianne Miller: Registrations coordinators
Marina Brousseau: Communications/Sponsorship coordinator
Josée Vinet: Food coordinator
Estelle Éthier : Volunteers coordinator
Steves Tousignant: Contracts Coordinator
General queries: email@example.com