- Electronic timing by MS1 Timing
- Post-race snack given to all participating athletes
- Mechanic services offered by Vélozophie
- First aid Services
- Participation prizes
- Massotherapy services
- On site toilets
- Free parking (100 Atawe St)
- Road and lake security patrol
- Food Services available on site
- Wetsuit rental through Triathlo
Please note that to be able to keep the entry fees as low as possible, there will not be any official pictures taken during this event. Some volunteer photographers will go around the site all day but we can’t guaranty that all participants will have their picture taken. Thank you for your understanding.
The Gatineau Triathlon is taking a green turn for the sake of your environment. This is why we will be limiting the use of plastic water bottles. Therefore, we are asking all athletes to bring their water bottle, we will be providing a refill water station near by the Food tent.
Recycling and composting bins will be available on the site of the event. We encourage you to use them.