Directions and Parking
Friday July 3rd
The parking lot at 100 Atawe St, is always accessible free of charge and a 5 minutes walk from the site.
On Friday July 3th only, it will also be possible to access the triathlon site by the Leamy Lac Parkway (la Promenade du Lac-Leamy). In this case you will have to pay for parking on site.
Saturday July 4th
On the day of the Gatineau Triathlon you will have access to three free parking lots :
- Leamy Lake North parking (100 Atawe St)
- Leamy Lake Casino
Please note that a 5-10 minutes walk will be necessary to access the event site. Please plan your arrival accordingly.
The Leamy Lake Parkway (la Promenade du Lac-Leamy) will be closed to car traffic on race day.
To get to the event, please, use the following directions
- Highway 417 (Queensway), take exit 118.
- Follow Mann Avenue toward Gatineau; keep right and continue on King Edward Avenue.
- Go north toward the Macdonald-Cartier Bridge.
- Crossing the bridge, follow directions for Highway 5 and take exit 3.
- Turn right on Du Casino Boulevard.
- Turn left on De la Carrière Boulevard.
- Turn right on Atawe Road.
- Parking is either down near the lake, on the left at Réno Dépôt or on the right at the Casino parking.
***** FOLLOW THE SIGNS. *****
If you would like to carpool, we suggest to visit Triathlon Quebec's Facebook group 'Carpooling'.