To encourage companies to involve their employees in physical activities through the sport of triathlon. All companies are invited to register and form one or more teams for this sport challenge. Triathlon is an excellent physical activity and would help your company to have healthy employees!
2017 Winning Teams
- Bushtukah Stittsville : Do it for Daren
- MRC des Collines : Maison Libère-Elles
- Equipe Gatineau Loppet : U18 Athletes
Teams registered in 2017 with chosen charity
1. Bushtukah Stittsville : Do it for Daren
2. Futech : Leucan
3. Le Droit : Fibrose Kystique Canada
4. Omniclinique Acces pharma 1 : name of the chosen charity to come
5. Omniclinique Acces pharma 2 : name of the chosen charity to come
6. OrthoCanada : Croix-Rouge innondations
7. Equipe Gatineau Loppet : U18 Athletes
8. Pharmacie Samy Samy Adjaoud : Maison Mathieu-Froment Savoie
9. Pharmacie Samy Adjaoud et Ranim Boulos: Maison Mathieu-Froment Savoie
10. Pomerleau Ottawa 1 : CHEO
11. Pomerleau Ottawa 2 : CHEO
12. Quadrivium l'ingénierie c'est notre force : Leucan
13. Quadrivium l'ingénierie c'est notre passion : Leucan
14. 104.7 Outaouais : centraide
15. Bushtukah wetsboro : Trip for kids
16. CFJIC team 1 : name of the chosen charity to come
17. MRC des Collines : Maison Libère-Elles
- Each team will be composed of three people from the same company.
- Each team must have at least one woman.
- One team member will complete a 750m swim, a second member a 20km bike and the last one, a 5km run (which is the Sprint distance).
- One timing chip will be exchanged between team members near the bike in the transition area.
- The registration fee per team is $200.00.
The teams finishing in the top three will respectively receive gold, silver and bronze medals. In addition, the winning team will be awarded with the Corporate Challenge Trophy for the Sprint distance at the Gatineau Triathlon. We will engrave the names of each team member, the company and the year on the trophy. The trophy may be displayed in the offices of the winning company until the next year's Challenge. The winning team will automatically be registered for the next year's Corporate Challenge edition to defend their title.
In addition, the winning team will receive a cheque of $1,000 for the charity of their choice. The team finishing second will receive a cheque of $500 for the charity of their choice and finally, the team finishing third will receive a cheque of $300 for the charity of their choice.
You can get a PDF version of the Corporate Challenge here.
So go ahead, don’t wait. Assemble a team for the Gatineau Triathlon Corporate Challenge. Have a great training season and we look forward to meeting you at the finish line.