On Friday 7 July ONLY, it will be possible to access the site of the Triathlon of Gatineau by the Promenade of the Lake-Leamy. In this case, you will have to pay parking fees.
The parking on 100 Atawe Street will be accessible free of charge.
The day of the event, 8 July, you will have access to a free parking at 100 Atawe Street in Gatineau.
In case of overflow, a designated space will be available at :
And Leamy Lake Casino
Please note that a short 5 minutes’ walk will be necessary to access the event site. Please plan your arrival accordingly. The access by 100 Promenade du Lac-Leamy will be impossible.
To get to the event, please, use the following directions:
- Highway 417 (Queensway), take exit 118.
- Follow Mann Avenue toward Gatineau; keep right and continue on King Edward Avenue.
- Go north toward the Macdonald-Cartier Bridge.
- Crossing the bridge, follow directions for Highway 5 and take exit 3.
- Turn right on Du Casino Boulevard.
- Turn left on De la Carrière Boulevard.
- Turn right on Atawe Road.
- Parking is either down near the lake or on the right at the Casino parking.
***** FOLLOW THE SIGNS. *****