The Teachers' Cup is back !
Schools employees are invited to participate to the Gatineau triathlon and compete in a friendly race against other teachers/schools.
Not only this is a way to promote physical activity, but it is also an excellent team building occasion!
Train a team of 3 school staff and complete a triathlon in the form of a relay.
- Each team must be made up of 3 people from the school environment.
- The team members can come from different schools.
- Each team will include at least one woman.
- Each team will complete a sprint triathlon.
- This means one teammate will swim 750m, another one will ride for 20km, and the last one will run for 5km.
- The relay will be done by exchange of the timing chip in the transition zone.
- The top three teams will be awarded the Gold, Silver and Bronze medals.
- The winning team will be awarded the Teacher's Cup Trophy
- The trophy will be engraved with the winning team name as well as the year. The winning team will be allowed to keep the trophy for display at the school until the next edition.
- The winning team will receive a free entry to the following edition of the Triathlon de Gatineau to defend its title.
Winners of the Teacher's Cup 2018
- RHS Spartans
- Team Spirit